Dear Parents and Students:
Hello, my name is Dan O’Connell. I am the Director of Faith Formation. Our three parishes are working together to evangelize, inspire and teach our children to be enthusiastic and prayerful disciples who will love God and serve God’s people throughout their lives. Classes will be held at the times and places shown below.
Grade Location Day Time
Grades 1-6 St. John Parish Center Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Grades 7-12 St. Joseph Parish Center Wednesdays 6:15-7:45 p.m.
Special Needs St. Joseph Parish Center Wednesdays 6:15-7:00 p.m.
Grades 7-12 Sacred Heart JPII Academy Sundays 11:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION AND FORMATION PROGRAM
• The program will begin with an opening Mass on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at St. Joseph’s.
• The first Wednesday sessions for grades 1-12 will begin on September 20, 2017. Grades 1-6 will meet at St. John Nepomuk Parish Center.
Grades 7-12 and Special Needs will meet at St. Joseph Parish Center.
• The first Sunday session for grades 7-12 will meet at 11:30 a.m. on September 17, 2017 at John Paul II Academy.
• The sessions for grades 7-12 will be in the format of Youth Faith Groups rather than a classroom format. After a video introduction by one of the pastors or other chosen speaker, the youth will engage in reflection, Bible study and sharing. The young people through community, prayer, study, and service will grow together as disciples of Jesus.
• Registration is online. A new portal will allow easier and more frequent communication between parents and staff. There will be an online calendar of events. Registration is now open. Here is the link: https://triparish.psrenroll.com
FOR CALENDAR UPDATES PLEASE GO TO: https://triparish.psrenroll.com
• The registration fee is $70 per student, with the maximum of $200 per family. Second grade students and confirmation candidates pay an additional $20 materials fee. If you need assistance call Dan O’Connell, 630-965-9142 or email@example.com
NEW VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for adult and young adult volunteers to lead the small faith groups. Please contact me, (262)-633-8284, St. Joseph, (262)-634-3607, Sacred Heart (262)-634-5647, St. John Nepomuk